Equipment Sale Leaseback Financing Program
Use Equipment You Own As Working Capital
“Working Capital from $5,000 – $750,000”
What is an equipment sale leaseback?
What is a sale leaseback? Its when you use your businesses existing equipment (already paid for) as collateral for a loan. You can not use equipment that is currently on a lease or loan for a sale leaseback. The equipment should be in good shape and still have value.
Why Do Businesses Choose To Utilize Equipment Sale Leaseback Financing
- Fast approval and funding’s – We can approve within 24 hours after receiving the application and list of equipment you want to use.
- Loan can be used to purchase more equipment or for working capital
- Not based on business owners credit
Best Type Of Equipment To Use
- Trucks and trailers
- Industrial equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Construction equipment
- Medical equipment
- Restaurant equipment
- Machine shop equipment
- Automotive repair shop equipment
- Dental equipment
Types of Equipment We CAN NOT Accept
- Office Equipment
- Any type of equipment that doesn’t hold its value. If it won’t sell for much at auction, we won’t be able to use it as collateral
Criteria for approval
- US Companies ONLY
- All types of businesses accepted (Startups / Established/ Good and Bad Credit)
- We base loan amounts on how much the equipment would sell for at auction
- Equipment must have value. We tend to use how much it will sell for at auction as a basis of the loan amount.
- A – D credit will be considered
How To Get Started
- Equipment lease application
- List of equipment you want to use – please include, age, make, model and general condition
To Get Started Email Us Or Call 314-252-0299